This workshop will look at both the language we use and how we can use props to get the most out of our and our student’s yoga practice.
Learn how to:
- To be truly inclusive in the yoga classes you offer
- Wake up to unchecked biases
- Use appropriate language to make your classes inclusive.
- Modify various postures and transitions with the use of props: block, belts, walls and chairs etc for different body sizes.
- Learn how to teach to who is in the room
- Provide every student with a positive experience in a safe environment
There will be time for questions and also a book signing for Donna’s new book ‘Teaching Body Positive Yoga’
Book your spot today!