I will help you to discover your true potential and find your yoga body because every body is a yoga body.
We will start by de-mystifying yoga.
Discuss any potential fears about yoga
Some people may feel that they do not have the right body for yoga and may worry about not being able to do the poses.
Most of us are limited by our own beliefs, but with practice and self belief you can do anything.
It’s not the body that’s stiff, it’s the mind that’s stiff.
My experience of standing out in a crowd as somebody who did not fit the norm, being taller than most of my peers at school. I also had an illness that meant I had to deal with changes within my body in a very public way.
I am not going to say it will always be easy, but it will be worth the effort in terms of the personal transformation that can occur.
Allow me to introduce myself.
I am Donna Noble, Yoga Specialist and founder of CurveSomeYoga and Donna Noble Yoga.
I am here to show you how to start or develop your yoga practice with simplicity and enjoyment.
Why listen to me:
- I went to the USA to train as a Yoga Teacher. I am Certified with Yoga Alliance and British Wheel of Yoga.
- I am a certified Master NLP Practitioner & Hypnotherapist.
- I regularly get featured in the Magazines and National Press.
- I taught at the Om Shows in London Glasgow and Manchester and other Festivals.
- I speak and run workshops at events all over the UK.
- 14 year’s experience of practicing and studying all aspects of yoga.
- Working with various organisations like the National Lottery and Sportivate (Sports London) to make yoga more accessible.
- I’m a Blogger and Radio Show Host on Natural Health Radio.
Where my passion comes from:
I was working in a corporate environment when I was first introduced to Yoga from a colleague who was always following the latest celebrity trends. Her enthusiasm encouraged me to start practicing.
CurveSomeYoga was created in 2015, as a result of constantly hearing excuses as to why my friends and family could not do yoga.
Also hearing about unpleasant yoga experiences.
I want to show that every body is a body, so that they too can experience the many benefits.
As featured in: