Monthly Membership for Online Yoga
2 x one-hour yoga classes (via zoom) per week
1 masterclass per month
The Noble Yoga Monthly Membership Packages
Are you looking for regular yoga classes in a supportive environment with like minded individuals?
Monthly Membership is for you if:
You want to practice regularly without complicated admin and sign ups.
You want the flexibility of attending yoga classes throughout the month without being tied to just one class
You want to discover an online community of other who want to learn how to use yoga to make the world a better, more inclusive place.
You yearn to practice in a space where you can learn with a qualified yoga expert expert.
This Amazing Offer Includes:
A monthly class subscription with me where you get 2x one-hour yoga classes (via zoom) per week and 1 masterclass per month where we focus on a specific area of your choice.
The price of the Noble Yoga Monthly Subscription is £97 per month and for that fixed price you will receive:
2x yoga classes per week (valued at £24 per week)
1x two hour masterclass per month (valued at £60 per class)
1x Curvesome Yoga t-shirt as a Welcome Gift (valued at £25)
Total value = £181
Meet Your Teacher - Donna Noble
I have had the privilege of being a Yoga Teacher for 11 years.
During that time I have:
- taught over 1000 students
- Travelled to 5+ countries to teach yoga
- Been featured in over 20+ magazines, appeared on TV and now have a book deal.
- When I started my career in teaching, I was lucky to have had a diverse introduction but as it became more commercialised Yoga became white and slim – by this I mean seriously underrepresented in terms of diversity and and I am very proud that today, things are starting to look different.
- I created Curvesomeyoga in 2015 when body positive yoga was not a trend. Creating videos that have over 240,000 views on YouTube.
- I have a combined social media reach of 45,000.
- Co-created NoireFitFest in 2019 to showcase the talents of black fitness professionals and encourage the black community to invest in a healthy lifestyle.
- The content I create gets people listening, seen and booking.
- My work has been featured in digital and print media publications like Thrive Global, Huff Post, Elephant Journal, Black Women in Om, Mantra Magazine, Stylist Magazine, Buzzfeed, Happiful Magazine, Om Yoga and Lifestyle Magazine, Yoga Magazine, Fabuplus and Women’s Health Online to name a few. I have also appeared on Channel 4 and on BBC Radio.
- Trained with Dianne Bondy and Amber Karnes, Jivana Heyman. Attended workshops run by Jessamyn Stanley and Dana Falsetti and Dr Melody Moore. I have also assisted Jivana Heyman on the Accessible Yoga Training Course in 2019. Held a Q&A session with Jessamyn Stanley.
- I have run workshops at Om Yoga Show, London, Manchester and Belfast, Accessible Yoga Conference in Berlin and at Yoga in Health Care and BWY Southern Region Annual General Meeting.
- I was nominated for a National Diversity Awards 2020.
Would you like to include your practice or become a better,...
I shall be hosting a workshop at Now Studio in Bristol called...
Body Positive Yoga Wheel Masterclass: Play, Self-Love & Body Positivity | 11th February 2023 – 11:00am – 12:30pm | Yoga Reading
In this fun-filled masterclass, you will learn how to use the...