The Noble Art of Yoga for Teachers – A 12-Week Membership with Donna Noble
Date and Time
Each session will be a 1-hour live that will be recorded for those that cannot attend and will be Every Wednesday at 07:00PM UK LONDON TIME
FULL: Next Intake TBC
The Noble art of yoga for teachers is the premium program to help newly qualified or experienced teachers who find themselves lost due to the pandemic, navigate the ‘new normal’ and find your clients that are waiting for you to find them..
Your current Teacher Training Course is not addressing the lack of diversity and inclusion.
The pandemic has taken away your regular classes and has annihilated the way that you work and this needs to be addressed urgently.
It’s for you if:
Trained for your love of yoga not to have to market yourself endlessly in a market that can seem oversaturated.
Have noticed that there are sections of society missing from your class and you want to invite them to your classes in an authentic way.
Afraid of how to navigate the ‘new normal’ in terms of being fearful of saying the wrong thing and offending your clients or colleagues.
Want to discover how to use yoga to make the world a better, more inclusive place.
Want to make sure that anything you do is not mistaken as performative allyship.
Want to take control and create your own community – so that you no longer have to rely on the institutions that are part of the problem.
Desire to learn how to use your privilege for the good of others.
Want to discover your unconscious biases so that you will not unintentionally harm your clients.
Be in a space where you can learn and be open to discuss sometimes difficult but important conversations. So that you aren’t called out for something you did with genuine intentions.
Be part of the new empowered yogis who are able to create their own path and not wait on the institutions/studios that are part of the problem to change.
Want to feel confident to explore new ideas and not follow the status quo.
I have had the privilege of being a Yoga Teacher for 11 years.
During that time I have:
- Taught over 1000 students
- Travelled to 5+ countries to teach yoga
- Been featured in over 20+ magazines, appeared on TV and now have a book deal.
- When I started my career in teaching, I was lucky to have had a diverse introduction but as it became more commercialised Yoga became white and slim – by this I mean seriously underrepresented in terms of diversity and and I am very proud that today, things are starting to look different.
- I created Curvesomeyoga in 2015 when body positive yoga was not a trend. Creating videos that have over 240,000 views on YouTube.
- I have a combined social media reach of 45,000.
- Co-created the UK’s first Black Fitness Festival in 2019 to showcase the talents of black fitness professionals and encourage the black community to invest in a healthy lifestyle.
- The content I create gets people listening, seen and booking.
- My work has been featured in numerous digital and print media publications like Thrive Global, Huff Post, The Metro, The Independent, Mantra Magazine, Stylist Magazine, Buzzfeed, Happiful Magazine, Om Yoga and Lifestyle Magazine, Yoga Magazine, The Guardian and Women’s Health. I have also appeared on Channel 4 and on BBC Radio.
- Trained with Dianne Bondy and Amber Karnes, Jivana Heyman. Attended workshops run by Jessamyn Stanley and Dana Falsetti and Dr Melody Moore. I have also assisted Jivana Heyman on the Accessible Yoga Training Course in 2019. Held a Q&A session with Jessamyn Stanley.
- I have run workshops at Om Yoga Show, London, Manchester and Belfast, Accessible Yoga Conference in Berlin and at Yoga in Health Care and BWY Southern Region Annual General Meeting.
- I was nominated for a National Diversity Awards 2020.
- I am an Author of ‘Teaching Body Positive Yoga’
I am PROUD, but I know that there is still major work to be done. And to be part of that work...
I have created a 12-week programme for teachers where I will be sharing The Noble Art of Yoga for Teachers for teachers who:
📌 Want to feel empowered and not have to rely on your income coming solely from the yoga studios
📌 Have a fear of being visible on social media and want to become visible so that they can share the gift of yoga
📌 Have invested in teacher training but are now unsure of how to set up their business
📌 Realise that your classes aren’t inclusive or diverse but do not know how to change this
📌 Feel like your actions have been seen as performative ally-ship and are alienating your students and colleagues as a result
📌 Are worried about getting it wrong and being cancelled (i.e. becoming a victim to cancel culture)
📌 Want to feel empowered to create your own style of yoga
And I am looking for a group of passionate Yoga Teachers to join me on this mission to make the world see that ‘every BODY is a YOGA body’.
📌You will complete this course with a clear sense of purpose.
📌You will have my brains for 12 weeks helping you feel confident and empowered. So that you will share your gift with those that really need you.
📌A 60 minute one-to-one session where we will discuss whatever you want.
📌Be part of a community that wants to be the change they wish to see in the world.
📌Be part of the Curvesomeyoga teacher community.
📌Be able to speak openly about your concerns and get genuine advice.
📌I get it because I have been where you are right now.
📌Rip up the script and learn to value your worth.
This course is not for you if:
You are not willing to embrace the new normal
To have uncomfortable conversations with likeminded people that will help you to be a better teacher
You don’t see colour
You don’t believe that yoga can be a political tool to help those who need yoga the most
Don’t want to spend 12 weeks with me – learning all the things I have learnt along the way.
The Noble Art of Yoga for Teachers is split into 6 enlightening modules that cover:
- Adopting a new yoga mindset
- Finding your Niche
- Confidence, Bravery & Visibility
- Yoga in the Digital World
- How to create Multiple Revenue Streams
- Teaching Authentically
The programme will consist of a mixture of practical and coaching over the 12 weeks with one hour per week coaching and yoga on alternative weeks and there will be a BONUS PR Masterclass showing you how to ‘Get Featured in the Press. Each session will be a 1-hour live that will be recorded for those that cannot attend and will be Every Wednesday at 07:00PM UK LONDON TIME
The early bird investment for this 12-week course is £TBC until MIDNIGHT on Thursday 22nd October when the price will go up to £TBC.
There is an installment plan available too for 3 equal payments of £TBC.
Would you like to include your practice or become a better,...
I shall be hosting a workshop at Now Studio in Bristol called...
Body Positive Yoga Wheel Masterclass: Play, Self-Love & Body Positivity | 11th February 2023 – 11:00am – 12:30pm | Yoga Reading
In this fun-filled masterclass, you will learn how to use the...